What makes you more creative – beer or tea? Lab-rats wanted.
This isn’t a joke. I’m working with The Drum to conduct a little experiment. And we need some advertising creatives happy to be tested upon.
We’re calling this The Newt/Judge Experiment (work it out yourself). And it will go like this:
- We’ll have two teams (each made up of one senior creative team, one middleweight team and some students).
- Everyone will be given the same creative brief.
- One team will consume lots of free booze while they work. The other team will be tea-total.
- At the end of the night, everyone submits their work.
- The work is then judged by top creative directors (to be announced soon)
- Our findings are announced.
The whole thing will be covered by The Drum (who will also be picking up the bar tab!)
We’ll be conducting the experiment in 3 or 4 weeks. Think of it as practice for the Christmas party season.
All we need now are the creatives!
If you’re interested – or you know others that would be – send an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word!