Meet the host of Silicon Beach 2012
Last year, I was asked to speak at Silicon Beach – a lovely little conference down in sunny Bournemouth – and I couldn’t do it. I can’t actually recall which wonderful business engagement prevented me from attending. It can’t have been that great because I was disappointed not to be there.
This year, not only am I attending and speaking, I’m also hosting the two days of creative industry future-gazing.
And it takes place in just over a week – so I’m starting to get pretty excited.
If the fact that I’m the MC of the event doesn’t get your mental taste-buds salivating, maybe some of the other speakers will. The line-up reads like a who’s who of the marketing industry. How about these for starters:
- Nick Darken – Executive Creative Director of Albion
- MT Rainey – Executive Chairman of Th_nk
- Paul Bainsfair – Director General of the IPA
- Andy Bell – Creative Director of Mint Digital
- Tiffany St James – Founder of Stimulation
- Nicole Yershon – Director of Innovative Solutions at Ogilvy
- Steve Taylor – CEO of The Neighbourhood
- Steve Price – Creative Director of Plan B Studio
And there’s more. Lots more. And I’m starting to feel rather out of my depth in their company.
Best of all – as the host of the event – I can offer you an amazing special deal on tickets. How about 50% off? That’ll do nicely! All you have to do is mention ‘additive’ in the promotional code box and the saving’s all yours.
You can pay me back with a ginger ale when you get to the event.
You can grab your tickets here.
I hope I’ll see you there.